Let’s face it, we all did some weird things when we were kids, with most of us probably too embarrassed to admit it. Well, apparently some folks are ready to face their embarrassment, because they’re spilling the beans to Buzzfeed.
The website asked their users to reveal the weirdest things they did as kids, and while some of the confessions are strange, others are downright gross.
Weird things folks did as kids include:
- “When I was 4, I'd grab the entire tub of butter and eat it with a spoon like it was ice cream. It still haunts me to this day that I did that."
- "My parents refused to get me a dog, so I carried around a "pet" fly...that was dead. My parents tried numerous times to throw it away, but I kept finding it."
- "When I was 5 or so, my grandma had those Dixie cups you use for mouthwash. Whenever I visited her home, I'd see how many cups I could fill with my poo and then flush the evidence."
- "I used to really enjoy pulling off the dead skin from my sister’s sunburns in the summer. It makes me gag now, but it was as entertaining as cable television at the time."
- “I named my stuffed animals after the noises I heard my parents make during sex."
- "As a kid I loved that deep freezer smell at the grocery store. So, when my folks' backs were turned, I'd hightail it to the nearest freezer and climb inside. I'd lay on top of all the food and just breathe deep! I was routinely plucked out by my scared/frustrated parents with my teeth chattering."
- "I would pick chewed gum off the sidewalk and eat it."
- "I used to eat baby powder. Yes, baby powder. Loads of it. Like a kid in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory, I'd shovel it into my mouth. I still don't know why to this day. I tried to do it again as an adult and it was just...no."