Rueb’s Camera – In 1951 Rueb Forsberg started a camera club while working at the camera department in Minot Drug. Rueb’s Camera opened in 1957 on 1st Street, one block east of the Federal Building. In 1962 Rueb’s Camera moved to its location on the northeast corner of 2nd Avenue and Main Street. In May of 1980 Rueb opened the first 1 hour photo lab in North Dakota and the 11th in the country. At one time Rueb’s had 15 labs in seven states. Rueb also published a book (booklet) titled “Mouse that Roared”, which is a pictorial history of the flood of 1969. It is a fairly rare book to find these days.
Content Goes Here