Mar 8 - Minot Memories - PW Miller

posted by Dave Lehner -

PW Miller Co. – Ad Jan 1959 – In 1959 the PW Miller Company was located in the Grand Hotel Block on West Central Avenue – This is the parking lot across the street o the north of Tom’s Coin Shop. Prior to this location PW Miller was located on the west side of Main Street north of Central Avenue. In 1959 the ad for PW Miller stated “Our Inventory is up and our bank account is down”. They were advertising – boy’s suits - $6.00 … Men’s work shoes - $2.99 ….. Full size blankets - $1.00 …. Men’s Sweatshirts - $1.00 ….. Used British Parkas - $8.88 …. Marine Corps insulated boots - $6.66 pr …. PW Miller called themselves “The jacket headquarters of the Northwest” . They also sold usd items and military surplus … Later the PW Miller Company moved to 1st Ave. SE  just west of the Clarence Parker Hotel. This location is now the home of the Olson Law Offices

PW Miller - original store

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.