July 6, 1912 Minot Daily Optic– Campbell Brothers Consolidated shows – On July 8, 1912 this circus was coming to Minot. The day would start with a big parade on Main Street at 10:30 am. This circus, museum, and menagerie featured the following: 500 of the finest horses on earth, 42 double length railway cars for transportation, 20 world famous bareback riders, 40 European and American Aerialists, 30 acrobats and 20 clowns, over 700 people altogether to put on the show. This was to be the only circus coming to Minot in 1912. Two performances daily – not sure what admission was.
Content Goes Here