Straus Bros. Jewelers- Straus Brothers Jewelers was owned by Al, Ben and Rose Straus. They began in 1929 in an upstairs room in the First Avenue Building. As business grew, Straus Borthers moved to a location on East Central Avenue and then into the Leland Parker Hotel Building in 1937. In 1950 Straus Brother’s moved to their final location at 19 South Main Street. Straus Brother’s carried Keepsake Diamonds, Longine Watches, Bulova Watches and fine silver and china.
Content Goes Here