Bader’s – The first Bader’s Store was opened in 1935 by A. Bader. It first opened in the Waverly Block. The store was destroyed in the famous Waverly Hotel fire in 1943. Baders employees were able to rescue a majority of the inventory and the lay-aways. The fixtures were destroyed in the fire. Following the fire of 1943, Bader purchased Fauchald’s Dept. Store, next to FW Woolworth. The store was completely remodeled in 1957. Bader’s prided itself on being identified by the women of Minot as the store they could depend upon for the newest in fashions and the most comprehensive stocks.
Content Goes Here