Aug 13 - Minot Memories - Northwest Sporting Goods

posted by Dave Lehner - 

Northwest Sporting Goods – Northwest Sporting Goods began in 1946 as Mellum’s Sporting Goods at 110 Central Avenue. In 1948 it moved to 15 1st Street SW and became Northwest Sporting Goods.  When the building  they were in was going to be demolished  Northwest Sporting Goods moved into the empty S&L Building on main Street. Another move happened in 1974 when Northwest Sporting Goods moved to South Broadway into the former South Hill Super Value building. They offered a full line of sporting goods from hunting and fishing to team sports. The building is now the home of the Goodwill Store.

Northwest Sporting Goods

title

Content Goes Here