Strangers Save Woman Choking At Steakhouse

A pair of good samaritans who were definitely in the right place at the right time helped save a woman who was choking at a Florida restaurant on New Year’s Day. Karlton Brown and his husband, Paul Fogarty-Brown, are both CPR certified, so when a woman started choking at Morton’s Steakhouse in Boca Raton, they both jumped in to save her.

“She lost consciousness,” Paul Fogarty-Brown explains. “And then her pulse, her heart stopped.” The couple gave the woman CPR until the food was dislodged, saving her life.

Boca Raton Fire Rescue says the woman was taken to a local hospital and that she’s now in stable condition. Officials say this is a good reminder that everyone should get CPR and life support training.

Source: WPTV

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content