UPDATE June 1st, 2020 (Minot, ND) -- More details are now available regarding the drive-through mass testing event Wednesday in Minot.
- Enter the fairgrounds from 4th Ave NE through the gate just east of the All Seasons Arena. Drivers are encouraged to approach from the west if possible.
- The gate will open at 11:15 and testing will begin at 12:00 noon.
- Children twelve years and older can be tested.
- Pre-registration is encouraged, but not required. If you do pre-register, it is all on-line. There is no need to print anything.
- You are not required to be a Ward County resident to be tested.
May 30th, 2020 (Minot, ND) -- Free COVID-19 testing is planned for Wednesday, June 3 from 12:00 – 4:00 pm at the North Dakota State Fairgrounds in Minot. Any member of the public can be tested during this drive-through event. Essential workers such as gas station or grocery store workers are especially encouraged to come and get tested. You can be tested at this event even if you don’t have any symptoms. Unlike some earlier testing, you don’t have to quarantine until you get your test results; you can get tested and go on with your day. No appointment is needed – just drive in. Cloth face coverings are encouraged.
Pre-registration is not required, but it will help you get in and out faster. Instructions for pre-registration can be found at www.fdhu.org.
This is a rapidly evolving situation, and it’s possible the event could be changed or cancelled. Please check www.fdhu.org or watch the First District Health Unit Facebook page for updates.