. Here are some cheap(er) options for you to try.
- Scavenger Hunt. Put together a super cute scavenger hunt for your boo, and have it end with something special, like your gift for them or a fun picnic.
- Movie marathon. Sure, you probably binge shows together, but have you had a mega movie marathon? Pick a theme whether it be Marvel, travel, or scary movies, and have a movie marathon together.
- Cook dinner. You don’t have to go to a restaurant on V-Day. Cook dinner at home, together! You’ll probably get lots of laughs out of both being chefs, too.
- Indoor picnic. If it’s too cold to have a picnic outside, put a blanket on your living room floor and have a romantic picnic, inside where it’s warm.
- Sweet treat. Both of you can pick your favorite dessert and make them at home to enjoy. Or, go to a restaurant and only order desserts!
- Spa night. You probably have some face masks or bath bombs at home, right? Have a spa night, together, at home!