Sneaky ways you can save money everyday! -
- Save pennies at the pump. Yes, literally pennies, by checking different prices of different gas stations or using apps like coupon app Checkout 51.
- Become a coupon queen or king. Check if your grocery store has its own app and make sure you’re part of their loyalty program and taking advantage of digital coupons!
- Drop the gym membership. It’s expensive.. especially if you’re not using it. There are tons of free resources out there.
- Cook one new recipe per week. Yes, cooking at home is less expensive than eating out, and trying a new recipe each week will get you even more excited to eat at home.
- Make coffee at home. It really is much cheaper than getting a cup on the go every day.
- Get a library card and actually use it. Not only do you have access to books, but you likely have additional perks like movies, music, language courses, and career prep programs.
- Carpool with friends or take public transportation at least one day a week. It’ll save you gas money and help decrease pollution, too!
- Shop for makeup at a drugstore. There are so many good dupes out there that are cheaper.
- Look at leftovers like gold (because they are). Having extra food saves you the next day and helps curb takeout money.