Free COVID-19 testing is planned for Thursday, July 23rd from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm at the North Dakota State Fairgrounds. There will be 500 tests available. Any member of the public age 12 and older can be tested during this drive-through event. You can be tested at this event even if you don’t have any symptoms. You don’t have to quarantine until you get your test results; you can get tested and go on with your day. No appointment is needed – just drive-in. Enter the Fairgrounds from 4th Avenue NE.
Cloth face coverings are appreciated.
Pre-registration is strongly encouraged. Everyone is asked to pre-register if possible. It will help you get in and out faster. Multiple people in one vehicle should each be preregistered. Here’s what you need to know -please read before registering:
- Click the registration link below, then click “Take the Screening Questionnaire”.
- 'Do you live in a congregate setting?' Select No unless you live in a nursing home, residential center or other group living facility.
- Complete the registration and submit. At this point, your information is entered into the registration database.
- Registration does not reserve a test for you; testing will be done on a first-come-first-served basis. It's possible that there may not be enough supplies to continue testing until the advertised end time.
- If you register but can’t make it to the event, there is no need to cancel.
For information on test results, please see the NDDOH Test Results page.