First District Health Unit is holding a Senior Drive-through Flu Vaccination Clinic on October 15 from 8:30am – 1:30pm at the former Sears Automotive Center at Dakota Square Mall. This is a special clinic just for people 65 and older to receive the high dose flu vaccine. Drive in from the east, and wait in the comfort of your vehicle for your flu shot. This is a great opportunity for older people with limited mobility – no need to park, walk into the building or stand in line. Remember to bring your Medicare card and wear a short-sleeve shirt.
First District Health Unit is holding a Senior Drive-through Flu Vaccination Clinic
- For people 65 and over.
- On Thursday, October 15 from 8:30am – 1:30pm
- At the former Sears Automotive Center at Dakota Square Mall
- Enter from the east (from the direction of JC Penney)
- Bring your Medicare card
- High dose vaccine for better protection of seniors
- Drive-through provides easy access for those with limited mobility